To Start the New Patient Scheduling Process:
- We require the following new patient forms before starting the scheduling process. Please complete the new patient forms below and return to our New Patient Coordinator by email, fax or mail as listed on the forms. Contact our New Patient Coordinator by phone at (404) 603-4203 or email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Prior to Your Visit:
- It is important you arrive 30 minutes prior to you appointment time to allow for registration. If you arrive late for your appointment, your appointment may be rescheduled.
- Please bring the following information to your first appointment at the Shepherd Spine and Pain Institute:
- Driver’s License
- Medical Insurance Card
- Pertinent radiology imaging disc(s)
- Any other previous diagnostic and/or treatment records you feel may be of assistance